San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
A lot of Parking is Free after 6:00 PM.
Due to request, Rock My Network has developed a LinkedIn Hands-On Workshop as a second part of our LinkedIn Workshop for Networkers to Leverage the Power of LinkedIn.
In the first workshop there were 5 presenters that covered various concepts of LinkedIn from the Profile and Companies to Groups & Search. This workshop is a Hands On / Interactive workshop where we will work through various aspects of the online tool.
Hands-On Efforts Include:
- Optimizing a Profile for Maximum Effectiveness
- Getting More Out of LinkedIn Groups
- Utilizing Advanced Search
- Developing & Optimizing a Company Page
- Bring a laptop that can connect to Wi-Fi
- Have a basic LinkedIn profile account set up
- Know your login information to your LinkedIn account
This workshop will have limited seating to ensure that there is enough attention for each participant.
Attendance of the first workshop is not a requirement.
Hands-On Workshop Instructor: Kenny Harper
When & Where
Rock My Network
Rock My Network is an effort that aims to inspire, provide insight and ignite action among those with passion and a desire to learn and grow their business.
RMN highlights and promotes networking groups, MeetUps, events and resources.