To learn, share and discuss about P2P Financing in Malaysia
MALAYSIA became the first country in Southeast Asia to regulate P2P financing and equity crowdfunding, after the Securities Commission Malaysia (SC) has introduced six respectively registered peer-to-peer (P2P) financing and equity crowdfunding platform operators in Malaysia.
Online Marketplace for Crowdfinancing seeks to broaden SMEs' financing options in Malaysia while investors could view these opportunities as viable investment options, namely P2P Financing, and Equity Crowdfunding.
1.00pm-2.00pm: Registration and Networking Session
2.00pm-2.20pm: Keynote Address
''Introduction to P2P Financing in Malaysia''
2.20pm-3.00pm: Panel Session 1
'' Risks and Opportunities in P2P Financing''
- How P2P assets fit into investor portfolios
- The benefits P2P platforms can deliver to Companies and Investors
- Risks surrounding P2P Financing
- P2P Financing process model in Malaysia
3.20pm-3.50pm: Tea Break
3.50pm-4.30pm: Panel Session 2
''P2P Financing vs ECF Investment in Malaysia''
- P2P Financing and equity crowdfunding "Where is the intersect point"
- Viability of portfolio diversification vehicles
- Level of engagement expectations from Investors
- Future development of Secondary Markets
- Asian experience and cross-border opportunities
4.50pm-5.15pm: Networking Session
----------------------The End --------------------------
Confirmed Speakers & Panelists:
Angelld Quah (FundedByMe Malaysia)
Daniel Goettfert (FundedByMe Malaysia)
Adrian Koh (Branch Consultants Pte Ltd)
Bryan Chung (CrowdPlus.Asia)
Kashminder Singh (pitchIN)
Mohammad Ridzuan Abdul Aziz (RHT Compliance Solution)
Umar Munshi (Ethis Kapital)
Ivar Bjorklund (Collectius Group)
Kah Meng Wong (Funding Society Malaysia)
Ong Kooi Hooi (ManagePay System Berhad)
Kristine Ng ( Peoplender Sdn Bhd)
Who should attend:
- All types of Investors (Retail, Accredited, and Sophisticated)
- Family Offices
- SMEs, Startups, Associations and government agencies
- Anyone who is interested to know more about P2P Financing
About the Organizer- FundedByMe Malaysia
FundedByMe Malaysia (FBM Crowdtech Sdn Bhd) is one of the six Peer-to-Peer (P2P) financing platform operators in Malaysia and also one of the six Equity Crowdfunding Operators approved by the Securities Commission Malaysia.
The forum is FREE to attend & open to all
However, advance registration is REQUIRED to secure your place via:
We look forward to your active participation.
Date and Time
St Giles The Gardens - Grand Hotel & Residences
Lingkaran Syed Putra
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur 59200