Good practice in evaluation is constantly evolving, and we need to listen, learn and innovate to adapt our way of working in line with these developments.
It is for this reason that we are inviting you to a free seminar for alumni, ahead of this year’s Evidence Champions seminar series. We want to offer you a chance to refresh previous learning and share your experiences to date, as well as providing an opportunity to enhance your knowledge and access new forms of ongoing support.
The seminar will cover:
- A recap of previous learning
- Insights into challenges addressed by other Evidence Champions
- Practical advice from Project Oracle experts
- Access to Project Oracle and peer support for ongoing assistance
- An overview of the Project Oracle support available to Evidence Champions going forward
It will take place at City Hall on the 14th October, from 1:45pm-3:15pm. Please sign up by 30th September to secure your place.
The seminar will be immediately followed by a two-hour taster event for potential 2016-17 Evidence Champions. We would be delighted if you could stay for the session to join and help shape the discussion. Alternatively, please feel free to share the event with interested colleagues.
For more information or if you have any questions please contact Amanda Hill-Dixon at