San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ready to build your credit while getting the money you need? Join a Lending Circle and get a 0% interest social loan.
What are Lending Circles?
Lending Circles are a social loan program for everyday people to start building their credit, pay down high cost debt, and get the money they need. Qualified Applicants receive: A 0% interest, credit building loan.
How does it work?
1) Sign up for this workshop and join a group of other applicants to form a Lending Circle.
2) Each member makes low monthly payments for under ranging from $50 to $250 depending on how much the loan is.
3) When it’s your turn you will get the disbursement of the loan.
How do I sign up?
If you have not done so yet, you must first fill out an application online at LendingCircles.org and complete our Financial Management Trainings online or in person at the MAF Office.
What do I need to apply?
You will need the following application requirements:
- valid government-issued photo ID
- social security number or ITIN
- valid email address
- voided check from your checking account
- take an online financial course prior to joining a Lending Circle group
- proof of household income
For any questions you may contact us at (415) 373-6014 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
MISSION ASSET FUND
We are a nonprofit organization on a mission to create a fair financial marketplace for hardworking families.