Actions and Detail Panel
Lender/Realtor Education: Homebuyer Assistance Programs
Tue, March 28, 2017, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM PDT
Join us to explore Homebuyer Assistance Programs provided by Golden State Finance Authority (GSFA). Learn how these valuable and proven programs can increase your business and help more California homebuyers achieve the dream of homeownership.
This live (in-person) training class is highly recommended for loan officers, originators, processors and underwriters. Content also relevant to real estate professionals.
Master the ins-and-outs of the GSFA Platinum® gift program:
- Debunk the most common down payment assistance myths.
- Optimize purchasing power with a DPA gift.
- Learn program guidelines and origination process.
- Explore the variety of financing and DPA gift options.
Accelerate business further with the GSFA MCC® tax credit program:
- Discover the long-lasting financial benefits of an MCC.
- Increase your closing probability with the addition of an MCC.
- See how easy it is to process and get approval of an MCC.
Speakers will include representatives from GSFA, Freddie Mac and MGIC.
For more information, please call GSFA toll-free at (855) 740-8422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.