Actions and Detail Panel
Lego® Your Imagination - On-Site Brick Building Contest
Sat, April 29, 2017, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
Lego® Your Imagination Brick Building Contest
Hosted by FND Manasota and Face Autism
Event is from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Registration is 10 a.m.
Build Time is 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Open to age 8 - adult. Purchase a ticket for the appropriate age group of the builder. Then complete the on-site builder registration form.
- 8 - 10 years old
- 11- 13 years old
- 14 - 17 yearrs old
- 18 - 22 years old
- Building Skill - Building skill demonstrated based on entrant's age
Onsite Building Contest Rules:
- Each contestant will be provided a building box of LEGO®’s to use.
- Each building box will be identical for building. Colors may however vary.
- Contestants will be broken out by age groups.
- Contestants will be building in separate rooms based on their age.
- Contestants get two (2) hours to build.
- No on-site builds can be removed from the venue and are the property of Family Network on Disabilities and Face Autism.
- Participants only in Build Rooms.
- Sketches are acceptable for on-site build.
- Designs must be original. Your creation must fit within a space of 10” X 10” and be no taller than 36”.
- Contestants will be provided a 10” x 10” standard LEGO® square to build on. This is due to the need to be able to transport winning designs to the Westfield Sarasota Square Mall.
- All entries must be accompanied by a fully completed entry form.
- Public viewing and judging will begin at 12:45 p.m.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final.
- Only ONE creation per person. No teams.
- Winners will be announced starting at 2:00pm, Saturday, April 29th.
- All On-site entries will be dismantled after the event, unless they are a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place winner.
A panel of Community Volunteers will judge the entries and will select a First, Second, and Third place winner in each age category. Judges will be provided a list of criteria to use. There will be three judges per age group.
A trophy will be awarded for First, Second, and Third place winners in each age category. All First, Second, and Third place winners will be transported to Westfield Sarasota Square Mall. For 1 week entries will be on display for voting. At the end of 1 week a First, Second, and Third place winner will be chosen based on the number of votes received. Westfield Sarsota Square Mall will then award a mall gift card for $150.00 for First Place, $100.00 for Second Place, and $50.00 for Third Place.
All possible care will be taken in the handling of entries. Entrants accept that Family Network on Disabilities and Face Autism are not responsible for loss of or damage to any entry. By entering the contest, all participants and/or their legal guardians agree to release the organizers, Family Network on Disabilities and Face Autism of all liability that could result from participating in the contest, attending the contest, or the awarding of contest prizes. The entries and participants may be photographed and videotaped. By submitting an entry into this contest, entrants and their parents/guardians hereby grant permission to Family Network on Disabilities and Face Autism to use any photographs of the entrant or the entrant’s submitted model for any promotional use. By submitting an entry form and participating in the on-site building portion of the event, entrants and their parents/guardians agree to these official rules and regulations and decisions of the judges.
- Family Network on Disabiltiy
- Face Autism, Inc.