San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a 3-day skill development (footwork, ball-handling, shooting, defensive skills, and much more) camp primarily for young players. Athletic 2nd graders are the youngest allowed, especially if there is a true and apparent love for basketball. This is too competitive a camp to discover if your child loves basketball. On the other end range of the campers' capability, instructions at this camp are suitable for athletes as high as the 7th grade level.
Expect your athlete to be coached on skills such as:
- Purposeful and efficient footwork
- Speed and agility
- Proper basketball technique across various disciplines
- Mental toughness in competition
- Court vision and the purpose of timely passing
- In-game communication
- Rebounding technique and positioning
- Moving with purpose (proper understanding)
- and more...