Actions and Detail Panel
Sat, May 27, 2017, 11:00 AM – 2:30 PM EDT
#Legacy Brunch is an author’s symposium –
Award recognizing people involved in the publication industry.
The Legacy Brunch is a premiere event for Authors, Publishing Firms, Writers, and more. This years event is hosted by Author Orjanette Bryant, a four time published author and community advocate.
Her vision is to expand our network, acknowledge, educate, and provide a platform to highten the awareness for all authors.
Special Guest presentation from Melanie Bonita, Media personalities, author, literary coach, and speaker - Shares the keys to her success as Amazon’s Best Seller.
Title Sponsor Bethune Publishing - Dr. Evelyn Bethune
This event recognizes our authors, sponsors, and proceeds from ticket sales will support a cause for the youth summer initiative/ Just 4 U Youth Production.
During this brunch you will :
- Understand the best practices of the marketing. Support will be provided for you to enhance your publishing experience
- A buffet style meal with Tea, coffee, and water,
- A souvenir booklet
- A special recognition ceremony for a local talent – “red carpet style” event.
- Authors showcase,
- Music entertainment and much more.
All additional fee based options:
- Imagine consultant-an opportunity to contract services with an imagine consultant firm for your professional photo shoot for you promotional materials- Additional fees applies.
- Marketing/branding team on board to help you expand your brand and practice- additional fees.
- Publishing options are available.
This is a great networking event which provides greater leverage for anyone in the publication industry or aspiring to tap into the business!
Email or call theprogram organizer Orjanette for more details. Monetary donations are welcome. Thank you in advance 386-227-7303, mail check payable to Orjanette Bryant- CEO Natural Nubian-, Mail proceeds to PO BOX 354212 Palm Coast, Fl. 32135 or send all payment to Paypal- Orjanette Bryant
Early bird Admission :
$35- deadline is April 1st
$45 – admission fee after 4/1
Vendor table: $75
Proceeds to support a youth production company
Just 4 U Production- 501 3 C non profit organization
All sales are final and refunds only available at the discretion of the host.