LEED v4 FEAR it or EMBRACE it?
Thursday, September 12, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Ramon, CA
The IFMA East Bay Chapter, and the USGBC Northern California Diablo East Bay Branch will partner to present and explore key aspects of LEED V4, and discuss the changes to the LEED Rating System V4.
- Explain the evolution of LEED and why there is a need for a new version
- Compare the structural changes to LEED V4 to previous LEED versions
- Identify prerequisite and credit changes in LEED V4
- Prepare LEED Project Teams on when and how to approach LEED v4
About the Speaker:
Ron Fong is a licensed professional engineer and USGBC LEED® Accredited Professional with experience representing the "owner" at the local government, regional and Federal levels.
He is a graduate of the University of California Berkeley, was one of the founders of the Silicon Valley Branch and is the past Chair of the Silicon Valley Branch of the US Green Building Council Northern California Chapter.
Fong is currently a consultant and has been a presenter at the National NECA Conference, local JATCs, ASHRAE, East Bay International Code Council West Coast Green and Microdesk on the subjects of green buildings, rating systems, and the California Green Building Code, also known as CALGreen.
Become a USGBC - Northern California Chapter Member today and gain instant savings on our workshops and events with one low annual fee.
Tickets at the door will be $20 for USGBC-NCC and IFMA Members and $30 for Non-Members.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please note the following policies:
- All sales are final, and we do not offer any discounts.
- USGBC-NCC holds the right to cancel or postpone any event or workshop. Should USGBC-NCC have to postpone or cancel the workshop or event, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Registration cannot be transferred to another workshop or event.