Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Fort Lauderdale, FL (Wednesday May 22, 2013) at the Doubletree Deerfield Beach from 1:00pm to 4:30pm (EDT).
The three hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
1:00pm-4:30pm (EDT): LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(3) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(1) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(3) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
- The Role of a Unified Physical Infrastructure in a LEED Gold Project - Panduit, (1:00pm - 2:00pm)
- Introduction to Distributed Antenna Systems - TE Connectivity, (2:10pm-3:10pm)
- Introduction to IT Based Security - Bluewave,(3:20pm-4:20pm)
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided, but not to government contractors and employees. These attendees will need to make other arrangements for breakfast or lunch accordingly.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited.