LEED Seminar Series (AM Session) - Los Angeles, CA
Wednesday, December 4, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Garden Grove, CA
Accu-Tech will be hosting our LEED Seminar Series courses in Los Angeles, CA (Wednesday 4th, 2013) at the Anaheim Marriott Suites from 8:30am to 12:00pm. Attendees need to be on site and signed in 30 minutes before the start time: 8:00am.
8:30am-12:00pm: LEED Seminar Series
BICSCI ITS CEC's & other credits awarded:
(3) LU's - (AIA/RA "Learning Units")
(2) CE's - (GBCI "Continuing Education")
(3) CEC'S (BICSI "Continuing Education Credits")
The three hour course consists of the following one hour segments:
- 8:30AM - 9:30AM - CPI: Energy Consumption Reduction Techniques
- 9:45AM - 10:45AM - Siemon: Converged Cabling - Voice, Data, Video, BAS & Beyond
- 11:00AM - 12:00PM - Great Lakes: Future Proofing Roles of Enclosures in Data Center Migration
We would like to invite industry professionals which hold various credentials such as the BICSI - RCDD, NTS, DCDC & RITP, GBCI - LEED AP, LEED GREEN ASSOCIATE, P.E. and AIA designations as well as any others that would find value in these topics. In addition to the unique educational opportunity the seminar provides, this half-day course is also worth (1-4) Continuing Education Credits for a number of professional industry designations including the GBCI, BICSI and AIA.
The seminar leader will be Mike Long, LEED Green Associate (Accu-Tech Dir. of Sustainable Design & Professional Education), who coordinates the LEED Seminar Series for Accu-Tech. The course's are listed on the AIA, GBCI and BICSI websites. The credential maintenance value for the course(s) are also listed on each organization's website.
Be sure to RSVP as soon as possible - seating will be limited. Attendees must register individually.