San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
When progressive traditionalist Lee Ann Womack dug into her roots, she found herself connecting harder than ever. The Way I’m Livin’, her first album in 7 years, earned two rounds of Grammy nominations – 2015 Country Album of the Year, 2016 Best Solo Country Vocal Performance and Country Song for “Chances Are” – as well as nods for the Americana Music Association Album and Artist of the Year.
The East Texan has sung for Presidents, the Concert for the Nobel Prize and Maya Angelou’s Celebration of Joy Rising. More importantly, the Grammy-winner has built a career seeking songs that slice life wide open to let the pain, the emptiness, the rage and the desire pour out.
A Country Music Association Female Vocalist of the Year, she’s also won the prestigious Album of the Year for There’s More Where That Came From, plus a pair of Single of the Years for “I May Hate Myself in the Morning” and “I Hope You Dance.” I Hope You Dance sold over 6 million albums; the title track topped multiple charts in multiple formats around the globe.
The Wall Street Journal hailed Womack’s return, offering, “She sounds like she’s making up for lost time,” while The New York Times proclaimed, “When Ms. Womack is allowed to luxuriate in her anguish, she’s transfixing” and USA Today gave her a rare “
Recent Award Nominations:
- 2016 Grammy nomination - Best Solo Vocal Country Performance "Chances Are" off of The Way I'm Livin' album
- 2016 Grammy nomination - Best Country Song "Chances Are" off of The Way I'm Livin' album
- 2015 Grammy nomination - Best Country Album - The Way I'm Livin'
- 2015 CMA Awards nomination - Female Vocalist
- 2015 Americana Awards nomination - Artist of the Year
- 2015 Americana Awards nomination - Album of the Year - The Way I'm Livin'
- 2015 CMT Music Awards nomination - Female Video of the Year - "The Way I'm Livin'"
- 2015 CMT Music Awards nomination - CMT Performance of the Year - John Legend and Lee Ann Womack, “You & I (Nobody in the World)” from CMT Crossroads
- Co-hosted the International Bluegrass Music Awards with Jerry Douglas in 2014
- Took part in PBS’ fund-raising “Rock My Soul” with the Fairfield Four, the McCrary Sisters, Lucinda Williams and Amos Lee
- Part of The Life and Songs of Emmylou Harris: An All-Star Concert Celebration in Washington, DC - duet with Steve Earl
- CMT Crossroads collaboration with John Legend
- Performance on “Outlaw: Celebrating the Music of Waylon Jennings” at Austin’s ACL Live
- Performance with Buddy Miller at 2015's Americana Music Awards
- Upcoming performance on "The Life & Songs of Kris Kristofferson" in Nashville, TN
- 1998: Academy of Country Music Awards; Top New Female Vocalist
- 1998: British Country Music Awards; Best International Country Album of the Year (Some Things I Know)
- 1998: American Music Awards; Favorite Country New Artist
- 2000: Country Music Association Awards; Single of the Year ("I Hope You Dance"), Song of the Year(I Hope You Dance)
- 2001: Academy of Country Music Awards; Top Single of the Year ("I Hope You Dance"), Top Song of the Year ("I Hope You Dance"), Top Vocal Event of the Year ("I Hope You Dance")
- 2001: Grammy Awards; Best Country Song ("I Hope You Dance")
- 2001: Country Music Association Awards; Female Vocalist of the Year
- 2001: Billboard Music Awards; Adult Contemporary Song of the Year ("I Hope You Dance")
- 2002: Country Music Association Awards; Vocal Event of the Year ("Mendocino County Line")
- 2003: Grammy Awards; Best Country Collaboration with Vocals ("Mendocino County Line")
- 2003: Academy of Country Music Awards; Top Vocal Event of the Year ("Mendocino County Line")
Sell these tickets on your social media today!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
All ages to attend event. Must be 21 to drink Alcohol with ID
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can call the boxoffice anytime at 239-389-6901 or email us directly Boxoffice@swflpac.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable or Refundable?
ALL tickets are non transferable and Non Refundable please double and triple check your ticket purchase.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes you can update your information
***DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE AND WANT TO BECOME A TICKET AFFILIATE WHO CAN MAKE MONEY SELLING THESE TICKETS? EMAIL US email@example.com and you will start earning cash for each sale today! Just a promo code and click away***
Save This Event
When & Where
Southwest Florida Performing Arts Center
11515 Bonita beach rd Se Bonita springs, fl 34135