San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Self-Determination: Considers how service providers can support adults with LD and all adult learners in developing self-determination to achieve their goals (2 hr)
- Professionals’ Guide (Online module debrief): Explores evidence-based resource developed to help practitioners improve their practice (1 hr) Bring notes.
- Workforce: Focuses on practical strategies educators can use to help adults with LD and all adult learners develop effective skills for finding and retaining employment (2 hr)
• All NYC RAEN workshops are for teachers/staff of NYSED-funded adult education programs.
• NYC RAEN reserves the right to cancel or reschedule workshops with fewer than 10 participants.
• Please be sure to arrive on time. Doors close 15 minutes into the session.
• If you cannot attend the workshop, please cancel your registration on Eventbrite.
• If your program utilizes a “Time Card,” please bring a “Time Card” with you to the session. The New York City RAEN does not provide Time Cards.
Please note: This event may be recorded and photographed for non-profit purposes including use in print, on the internet, and all other forms of media. All audience members (or parents/ guardians of minors attending the event) agree to the possibility of appearing on these recordings by virtue of attending the event or participating in the event.