If you are planning on attending our Web Development bootcamp, the price of this course will be removed from the total price of the bootcamp. Please see http://beginnerprogrammers.nyc/full-stack-bootcamp/ for more info.
Learn the skills needed to build dynamic websites with Ruby on Rails & HTML in this 2 day worksho.
Breakfast: 10:30am - 11am
- Breakfast wil be provided for all students. Please make sure you come on time to retrive breakfast. Once class starts the breakfast will be removed from the lounge area
- Introduction to elments | 11am - 11:30am
- Setting up Sublime | 11:30am - 11:50am
- Learning CSS | 11:50am - 12:40pm
- Building out first example | 12:40pm - 2pm
Lunch: 2:00pm - 2:30pm
- Lunch wil be provided for all students in the Cafeteria Lounge. If you have any allergies to common foods or a special diet please consider bringing your own lunch. You can also purchase lunch from numerous resturaunts in the Chelsea area.
- Working on our first Site | 2:30pm -3pm
- Mobile Responsive concepts | 3pm -3:30pm
- Breakdown of a live site design | 3:30pm - 4pm
- Coding a fully functional website |4pm -5pm
- No prior programming knowledge required
- Please bring a laptop with internet capabilities
- Please also remember to have Sublime Text on your machine (Download here)
Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at least 12 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.