Learn Technology: Microsoft Excel 201
Tuesday, July 9, 2013 from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM (MDT)
If you have completed Microsoft excel 101 and are ready to continue, Microsft 201 is your anwer! In this continuation students will;
- Learn functions and features of Microsoft Excel.
- Learn how to sort and filter data in a worksheet.
- Setup and create a line chart, using data from the work project.
- Learn how to hide columns and rows.
- Learn how to freeze columns and/or rows.
- Learn how to work with an absolute reference.
For class and registration questions contact library technology (970)962-2599
This class is sponsored by The Friends of the Loveland Public Library.