San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ninety-five percent of cyber risk is preventable by modernizing your company’s technology and educating your employees. With cybercrime at epidemic levels, it’s important for small and medium sized businesses to get cyber-savvy.
- Learn 10 Tips to safeguard your business from online security threats.
- Educate yourself about online fraud, the steps you can take to help guard against it, and what you can do if you fall victim to it.
- See how other small businesses are taking advantage of the latest technology to guard against malicious attacks.
- Learn about Microsoft’s commitment to cybersecurity
- Discover free tools that teach your employees how to work more securely on the Internet.
Save This Event
When & Where
Roxbury Innovation Center
The Roxbury Innovation Center is a civic experiment that will support local economic development by encouraging innovation and entrepreneurship. The Venture Café Foundation will run the Roxbury Innovation Center as a mission-driven not-for-profit gathering and event space. The space is positioned as a platform: a local space that will be available for many groups to provide programs that support innovators, entrepreneurs and business founders. For more information about the Roxbury Innovation Center, visit our website!