Posing Guidelines and Techniques
This class teaches you to understand the posing requirements for a particular visual message. The family portrait, high school senior shot, are all very different from a fashion shoot. Choose a particular pose is the result of determining the type of image you wish to create and what is appropriate.
Students learn how to evaluate anatomical structures, image purpose lighting conditions and the chosen appropriate poses. Students leave with new knowledge and confidence for selecting and creating stunning posed situations.
Using what you've learned, your photos will now start making sense, be pleasing to the eye and flattering for your subjects. In group photos, you will now start seeing the relationships and positions of each other.
- Learn the basics to shooting better portraits by correctly posing singles, couples, and groups.
- You will learn posing tips for more flattering photos of your subjects.
- Learn about what poses work for whom.
- Following a few simple rules will dramatically help your portraits, whether you are taking the photo or are in it.
- Learn how to pose different ages, relationships and groups.
IF you'd like to speak someone, please call us at: (714) 529-3686
See you in class :)
Save This Event
When & Where
California Center for Photography & Digital Arts
"California Center for Photography & Digital Arts" as it's called by it's members and clients is a state of the art facility featuring plenty of room for photographic lectures and hands on classes. With several shooting areas, sets, props and all needed supplies, THE Center is the ultimate choice for your photographic education.