Learn How to Measure the Effectiveness of your Social Media Marketing
Thursday, January 31, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
This highly interactive SBDC Master Marketing Class will teach small business owners and entrepreneurs how to choose metrics and set benchmarks to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of their social media marketing efforts. The workshop will teach a simple and convenient way to measure the effectiveness of your social media efforts vis-à-vis your overall business goals and growth objectives.
Here are some of the techniques small business owners and entrepreneurs will learn:
· How social media fits into your overall marketing strategy.
· Quick review of the primary social marketing tools and platforms, including e-newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, HootSuite, blogs, and video and photo social-media interaction.
· Tips and guidelines for choosing the best social media marketing tools to drive sales and engagement.
· The nuts & bolts of social media measurement.
· How to use simple metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of your social marketing efforts.
· Creating a measurement dashboard that makes sense for your business and successfully integrates traditional with social media metrics.
· The importance of maintaining a constant drumbeat of social media activity.
· Handouts and templates will be provided.
$40 registration Fee. Presented by the SF SBDC.
Sorry, No Refunds
When & Where
SF Small Business Development Center ("SBDC")
The San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides free, confidential one-on-one business counseling and low cost workshops for existing small businesses and ready-to-launch start-ups. The SBDC…..Your source for free professional consultants.
For a full list of classes at the SBA Entrepreneur Center click HERE.