The receptionist is often the face of your business; she answers the phones and she's the person clients see first when they come into your office. The receptionist also offers administrative support for an organization, with a particular focus on visitor enquiries. Receptionists are often required to have many different skills to allow them to meet the varying demands of visitors and colleagues. However, it is these varied skills that make receptionists one of the most valuable assets to any organization.
At the end of the workshop, the participants should:
• Develop a keen taste in good grooming, presenting themselves in a profes¬sional manner, and carrying themselves with utmost pride;
• Learn the importance of positive scripting and service with a smile;
• Be able to practice excellent communication skills verbally, through the telephone & correspondence;
• Be able to provide exceptional front office management to both guests & colleagues
• Provide a professional image to the establishment’s guests and colleagues.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is ideal for those who are looking to break into roles in the front office and for those who are looking to refresh their skills as receptionists.
DURATION AND FEE
One-day | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm | AED 1, 350 per participant (up to 25% discount)
Fee includes snacks and lunch