Elite College Planning™ provides parents of college bound students with financial strategies, guidance in selecting the right school, and peace of mind in knowing that every aspect of merit and need based aid is being addressed with the highest standard of expertise. John Eiduk, the driving force behind Elite College Planning, is Certified Public Accountant, Certified Retirement Planning Counselor, and certified by the National Institute of College Planning Specialists, and is here to help families of college bound students.
- Parents of seniors take note as the 2014 FAFSA will be based on the 2013 tax year. Mistakes here could cost your family thousands of dollars, in lost need based awards and/or paying higher out of pocket costs.
Below are a few topics that will be discussed:
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- What tax credits are available to families.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
Parents that attend, and have children younger than juniors in high school can receive a $500 tuition discount through the SAGE Scholars program. For more information go to SAGEScholars.com
There will be an open Q&A session at the end to address any questions.
ELITE College Planning
ELITE College Planning partners with families to provide strategic and tactical college planning services.