Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Women—this evening is for you.
Time to step away from your busy life and give your heart and health some well-deserved attention.
Join us for an informative evening led by our dynamic team of female cardiologists at Main Line Health’s Lankenau Heart Institute. Our experts will be presenting on topics such as heart rhythm disorders, menopausal effects on the heart, nutritional approaches to heart health, and types of screening and new technologies available to support a heart-healthy life. Plus, you’ll have time at the end of each session to get your individual questions answered.
Did you know: 90 percent of women have one or more risk factors for heart disease or stroke*
5:30–6:00 pm – Registration, Auditorium
6:00–6:30 pm – Welcome reception and program, Auditorium
6:30–8:30 pm – Breakout sessions, Annenberg Conference Center
Breakout session topics include:
- Nourish your heart – maintaining a healthy heart through nutrition and wellness
- Cardiac testing for women of any age – heart screenings every woman should know about
- All about aFib and heart rhythm disorders – know your risks, recognize the signs and symptoms
- The “heart” of menopause – changing estrogen levels and other heart risk factors as you age
- The beat of modern cardiac care – advances in heart technologies and treatments
- Go with the flow – prevention and progress in management of peripheral arterial disease (PAD)
We’ll also be featuring:
- Blood pressure and BMI screenings
- Interactive displays about diet, exercise and heart health
- Information about the latest clinical trials and innovations in cardiac care
- American Heart Association’s Go Red team and health information
- And a heartfelt gift bag to take home!
Beverages and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
This is a COMPLIMENTARY event presented by Women's Heart Initiative but seating is limited. Reserve your spot today!
* Source: American Heart Association