Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
LEAP Ahead Conference 2016
Discover how to use eLearning to train employees and your channel. Propel your business with LEAP Ahead.
The 3-day conference includes more than two dozen sessions led by industry experts on content development and training program management.
Join us for our 5th annual LEAP Ahead Conference and learn how to achieve success with your eLearning solution.
Your ticket includes:
Keynotes with Industry Leaders, 2 days of Sessions, User Groups Day, Breakfasts & Lunches, Evening Activities, Networking Opportunities.
AGENDA (subject to change)
Tuesday, June 21 - User Groups Day (for current BlueVolt customers)
- 8:00am - Breakfast
- 9:00am - 5:00pm - User Groups
Q&A Session and Guided Training on BlueVolt LMS Product Roadmap, Features, and Feedback (Exclusive to BlueVolt Customers)
(e.g.: Reporting, ILT/Recertification, Sharing Courses, Think Tank)
Wednesday, June 22 - Day 1 of Sessions
- 7:00am - Breakfast
- 8:00am - Keynote by Michael Allosso, Professional Training & Coaching Consultant & Contractor: "You on Your Best Day"
- 9:40am - "Designing Effective eLearning" - Kevin Siegel / "Selecting Effective Learning and Performance Solutions" - Judy Katz
- 10:40am - Break
- 11:10am - "Creating Interactive eLearning with Adobe Captivate" - Kevin Siegel / "The Power of Immersive Learning" - Koreen Pagano
- 12:10pm - Lunch
- 1:10pm - "Designing for Learning Success" - Dr. Jane Bozarth / "Leveraging Badges to Engage Your Learners" - Tim James
- 2:20pm - "Personalizing E-Learning with Articulate Storyline" - Trina Rimmer / "Voice of the Sales eLearner" - Keith Gerr
- 3:20pm - Break
- 3:40pm - "Design for All: Accessible Learning Experiences"- Brian Dusablon / "Measuring Outcomes of a Training Program" - Customer Panel Discussion (Dave Scheuerman, Littelfuse / Lori Hansen, Johnstone Supply / Gary Ewer, Platt / Claudia Montanari, Mayer Electric / Moderator - Brandon Maskew)
- 5:00pm - Happy Hour
Thursday, June 23 - Day 2 of Sessions
- 7:00am - Breakfast
- 8:00am - Keynote by Connie Malamed, Consultant, Learning Experience Design: "Emerging Roles of the 21st Century Learning Professional"
- 9:10am - Making Instruction (More) Learnable" - Patti Shank, PhD" / "Remember This! The Science of Learning and Memory" - Ayla Lewis
- 10:15am - Break
- 11:00am - "Mobile Learning: Alternate Delivery Method or Fundamental Change in Adult Education?" - Brenda Enders / "Learning as a Strategic Asset" - Doug Gastich
- 12:00pm - Lunch
- 1:00pm - "A Look Ahead: The Now and the Next of Learning and Technology" - David Kelly
- 2:10pm - "Let Learners Fail" - Stacy Friedman & Jennifer Dryden / "Platt: a Learning and Teaching Organization" - Gary Ewer
- 3:10pm - Break
- 3:30 - "Crash Course in Visual Design" - Connie Malamed / "Creating Assessments and Surveys" - Briana Beauschesne
- 5:00pm - Happy Hour/Home
- Brianna Beauchesne, Writing & Research Specialist, CCA Global Partners
- Dr. Jane Bozarth, Elearning Coordinator of the North Carolina, USA, Office of State Personnel
- Connie Malamed, The eLearning Coach
- Jennifer Dryden, Instructional Designer, Bonneville Power Administration
- Stacy Friedman, Instructional Designer, Bonneville Power Administration
- Tim James, Training and Development Specialist, CCA Global Partners
- Judy Katz, Independent Instructional Strategist/Designer/Developer
- David Kelly, SVP & Executive Director, The eLearning Guild
- Gary Ewer, Director of Education, Platt University
- Trina Rimmer, Community Manager, Articulate
- Kevin Siegel, Founder & President, of IconLogic, Inc.
- Brian Dusablon, Learning Teachnology Consultation, Learning Ninjas
- Brenda Enders, Enders Consulting, Owner and Chief Learning Strategist
- Koreen Pagano, Consultant
- Patti Shank, President, Learning Peaks LLC
- Ayla Lewis, Director of Operations, Happy Brain Science
- Keith Gerr, Marketing Director, BlueVolt
- Doug Gastich, President & General Manager, BlueVolt
$595 per person (choose either to attend all 3 days or Days 2 & 3 only)
Do you offer discounts for group sales?
We do! Please contact us at email@example.com for Group Sales of 3 or more attendees (15% discount per person).
Do you offer discounts on hotel rooms?
We've negotiated a great rate with the conference host, Hotel Monaco. Click here for details. Special booking rate only available until May 28, 2016 (though there may still be some rooms availble; call them directly to ask).
Where is the Conference?
At the Hotel Monaco Portland - we are hosting the Breakfasts, Lunches, and Breaks in the Alder Creek conference room (2nd floor), and the Sessions are taking place in both the Alder Creek Conference Room and the Lippman Wolf Room (3rd floor). Upon registration you will receive an agenda with the location of each session, and there will be signs outside of the rooms.
Do you offer refunds if we find someone can't go after we purchased a ticket?
No problem! Email us at the email below to request a refund or transfer to a different attendee.
I'm currently using the BlueVolt LMS. Can I just attend the User Groups Day?
Absolutely! There is a User Groups Day Only ticket available for $150, which covers the cost of Breakfast, Lunch, and Break, as well as 8 hours of hands-on training, support, and troubleshooting.
What if I change my mind and want to attend more days once I'm at the Conference? What if I bring a colleague who hasn't registered?
No problem - we'll also be selling a limited number of tickets at the door for contingencies.
What transportation is available to the Hotel?
You could take public transportation (the MAX Light Rail with TriMet), walk (if your accommodations are close), or take a taxi. We are also partnering with Lyft to offer discounted rides to attendees, and will email attendees the promotional code.
Is parking available at the Hotel?
There is limited parking below the Hotel Monaco, as well as with an overflow lot they use. They use valet parking. We will be emailing attendees the parking discount code as well.
What should I do while I am in Portland?
There is so much to do while you are here! As part of the Conference, we are doing a BrewCycle for the User Groups Day, and will be going to dinner with attendees on Day 1 after the Conference Sessions. Here is a great resource to give you some other ideas for fun things you can do on your own while in Portland.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
We're here to help!
We'll also be updating this FAQ as we near the conference dates.