San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Agile – The key to faster, more flexible Marketing
More and more CMOs are looking at Agile Marketing as the way to modernize their organization and make it faster and more responsive to the needs of the business while engaging and re-activating marketers that are simply struggling under the load and overheads of the old ways of doing Marketing.
So, Is Agile Marketing For Me?
Join our Lean/Agile Marketing workshop to evaluate whether Lean/Agile Marketing can help your marketing organization and figure out how to take your first steps towards implementing it.
Our 2-day workshop is comprehensive – starting from the basics, diving deeper into the real-world struggles, the underlying principles, sharing experience from real case studies, and not shying away from tough questions. Most importantly we will teach you how to think Lean/Agile Marketing rather than just “go thru the motions” of a specific “Template” of Agile Marketing implementation.
In the workshop you will:
- Understand why and when to use agile marketing
Be able to explain Agile Marketing concepts to marketers and marketing executives.
Understand the principles in the agile marketing manifesto and know how to apply them to your context.
- Understand the options for implementing agile marketing – Scrum/Kanban/ScrumBan.
- Understand Lean Startup principles and their importance in agile marketing organization – including concepts like Minimum Viable Product, Build-Measure-Learn, Validated Learning, Growth metrics vs Vanity metrics.
- Understand Lean/Agile Management/Leadership principles and experience some practices that bring them to life – Decentralized Control w/ Alignment, Respecting/Engaging people, Effective Flow, Cost of Delay Prioritization
- Understand how to deal with bigger marketing organizations – Scaling beyond one team – introduction to scaling approaches including case study of enterprise-scale agile marketing adoption.
- Understand the key success factors and risks/challenges for implementing Lean/Agile Marketing
- Know how to recognize a mature Lean/Agile Marketing team/organization vs an “Agile Marketing Theater” – Lean/Agile Marketing Depth Assessment
- Create an initial blueprint for implementing agile marketing in your organization.
Trainer – Yuval Yeret
Yuval is the Agile Marketing practice lead at AgileSparks. He is currently the lead Agile Marketing coach on one of the biggest Enterprise Agile Marketing initiatives world-wide working hands on with the global CMO and her staff on transforming marketing. He is leading several strategic long-term lean/agile initiatives in large enterprises such as Siemens, HP, Amdocs, Informatica, Intel, CyberArk among others. Yuval is a big believer in pragmatic, best-of-breed solution design. He is a recipient of the Brickell Key Award for Lean Kanban community excellence. He is the author of “Holy Land Kanban” based on his thinking and writing at yuvalyeret.com.
Save This Event
When & Where