Put a brain on your enterprise Agile process with Lean UX
Mountain View, CA - Full Day Workshop with Jeff Gothelf, co-author of Lean UX and Sense & Respond
Every attendee gets a FREE copy of Lean UX 2nd Edition and Jeff's new book, Sense & Respond.
EXCLUSIVE: 5 “Go Digital-First with MURAL” tickets are available! Purchasing this ticket gives you access to MURAL, a digital-first whiteboard software designed for modern teams, to collaborate during the workshop!
Why you should attend:
Agile adoption has resulted in highly-efficient software engineering teams incentivized to get bug-free code shipped quickly. However, Scrum, or common Agile practice, as it’s commonly taught, isn’t enough to create successful products. What we've failed to do is empower these teams with the decision-making mechanism required to decide:
- What should we work on?
- When is it done? (Shipping != done)
- Is it meeting customer expectations?
- Should we continue to design and optimize this feature?
Every attendee gets a FREE copy of Jeff's new book, Sense & Respond.
This workshop teaches you and your teams how to practice effective product discovery methods integrated with your product delivery efforts.
This workshop brings together product and UX designers, engineers, product managers and organizational leadership in a customer-centric class that effectively teaches how to build the right product and to build the product right.
Who is teaching this class?
Jeff Gothelf is a designer, entrepreneur and author. He is an expert in teaching teams how to collaborate, effectively and leverage Agile, Lean Startup and Design thinking to build winning products. Jeff captured these ideas in his book, Lean UX: Designing Great Products With Agile Teams. In addition, his new management book, Sense & Respond, seeks to inspire organizational changes that support this new way of working.
Who should attend?
- Product leaders
- General Managers
- VP's and Directors of Product
- VP's and Directors of UX
- CTO's and VP's of Engineering
- UX Designers
- Product Managers
- Software engineers
- Content strategists
Learn how to use the Lean UX Canvas and many other collaboration and facilitation tools.
These workshops sell out well in advance, so don't hesitate to reserve your seats.
What you will learn:
In this fun, high-energy & hands-on workshop, Jeff will teach you and your teams:
- How to use the Lean UX canvas
- How to structure parallel path product discovery and delivery processes
- How to make evidence-based, customer-centric prioritization decisions
- How to improve communication between designers, developers, product managers and executives
- How to build Agile cross-functional collaboration in Scrum environments
- How to impress the value of good user experience design on the rest of the organization
- How to build a culture of learning and experimentation
- How to drive innovative efforts in your startup, high-growth company or enterprise
- How to leverage customers as the best source of information
- How to facilitate lean practices across remote teams using MURAL
Participants who purchase one of the “Go Digital-First with MURAL” tickets will collaborate on an 84-inch Microsoft Surface HUB during the workshop. MURAL users can also collaborate on their own compatible devices, including a PC or Mac with Chrome, a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 or 4, or an iPad Pro. Each will receive an extended free trial that enables them to take their in-class Lean UX canvas with them in MURAL.
Every attendee of the workshop gets a free copy of the 2nd edition of Lean UX and Jeff's new book Sense & Respond as well as a free, 30-day trial of MURAL.
Read Jeff's blog here: www.jeffgothelf.com
See what he has to say on Twitter: @jboogie