Actions and Detail Panel
Lean UX in the Enterprise - Manchester, England, UK - Full Day Workshop
Wed, October 25, 2017, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM BST
Jeff Gothelf will teach you how to use the Lean UX canvas to put a brain on your enterprise Agile process with Lean UX
Every attendee gets a FREE copy of Lean UX 2nd Edition and Jeff's new book, Sense & Respond.
Why you should attend:
Agile adoption has resulted in highly-efficient software engineering teams incentivized to get bug-free code shipped quickly. However, Scrum, or common Agile practice, as it’s commonly taught, isn’t enough to create successful products. What we've failed to do is empower these teams with the decision-making mechanism required to decide:
- What should we work on?
- When is it done? (Shipping != done)
- Is it meeting customer expectations?
- Shoud we continue to design and optimize this feature?
Every attendee gets a FREE copy of Jeff's new book, Sense & Respond.
This workshop teaches you and your teams how to practice an effective dual-track Agile process that takes product discovery methods and integrates them with your product delivery efforts.
This workshop brings together product and UX designers, engineers, product managemers and organizational leadership in a customer-centric class that effectively teaches how to build the right product and to build the product right.
Who is teaching this class?
Jeff Gothelf is a designer, entrepreneur and author. He is an expert in teaching teams how to collaborate, effectively and leverage Agile, Lean Startup and Design thinking to build winning products. Jeff captured these ideas in his book, Lean UX: Designing Great Products With Agile Teams. In addition, his new management book, Sense & Respond, seeks to inspire organizational changes that support this new way of working.
Who should attend?
- Product leaders
- General Managers
- VP's and Directors of Product
- VP's and Directors of UX
- CTO's and VP's of Engineering
- UX Designers
- Product Managers
- Software engineers
- Content strategists
Learn how to use the Lean UX Canvas and many other collaboration and facilitation tools.
These workshops sell out well in advance, so don't hesitate to reserve your seats.
What you will learn:
In this fun, high-energy & hands-on workshop, Jeff will teach you and your teams:
- How to use the Lean UX canvas
- How to structure parallel path product discovery and delivery processes
- How to make evidence-based, customer-centric prioritization decisions
- How to improve communication between designers, developers, product managers and executives
- How to build Agile cross-functional collaboration in Scrum environments
- How to impress the value of good user experience design on the rest of the organization
- How to build a culture of learning and experimentation
- How to drive innovative efforts in your startup, high-growth company or enterprise
- How to leverage customers as the best source of information
Read Jeff's blog here: www.jeffgothelf.com
See what he has to say on Twitter: @jboogie