Our Speakers and Mentors include:
- Tom Eisenmann (Professor, Harvard Business School)
- David Cancel (Chief Product Officer, HubSpot)
- Rohit Gupta (Director, TechStars Boston)
- Elias Torres (VP of Engineering, HubSpot)
- Aaron O'Hearn (Co-Founder and CEO, Startup Institute)
- John Prendergast (Co-Founder and CEO, Blueleaf)
- Kevin Bolen (Partner, Innosight)
- Dougan Sherwood (Director, Cambridge Innovation Center)
- Mark Chang (Director of Product, edX)
- Abby Fichtner (Hacker-in-Residence, Harvard Innovation Lab)
- Peter Boyce II (Co-Founder, Rough Draft Ventures)
- and many more
Learn more about Lean Startup Machine:
Who's this event for?
Any startup team, founder, entrepreneur, product person that is in search of building something that people actually want to use. If you're looking for an intense experience that will forever change your life by teaching you lean methodologies you have come to the right place.
This is NOT a hackathon. It's a workshop in which you learn by doing.
Got an idea of your own?
Great. You'll have 50 seconds to give your elevator pitch at the kickoff. After voting, if your idea gets selected you will be able to form a team and start working.
We strongly encourage everyone who comes to Lean to start fresh with a brand new concept.
If you plan to work on an existing project bring at least one co-founder with you to the event. If you have existing co-founders and none of them attend, you'll have to work on a new startup idea. But don't worry, you'll still learn valuable skills that you can apply to your own business.
No co-founders? No problem.
You'll meet many talented and smart people and have the opportunity to hear their new startup ideas.*An existing project is defined as one that already has mockups, prototypes or code associated with it. If that's the case, you cannot recruit others to join you. In the past, we have found that it is too difficult for participants to join a team that already possesses domain knowledge around an existing project.
Or Tweet at @Lean_Boston
***All tickets sales are transferable but non-refundable*** The Lean Startup is a trademark and service mark owned by Eric Ries.
Have questions about Lean Startup Machine Boston (9/27 - 9/29)?
Contact Lean Startup Machine