San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
On December 9-11, the biggest names in the Lean Startup world, plus dozens of terrific speakers you don’t know with must-hear advice, and more than a thousand entrepreneurs will gather at The Lean Startup Conference in San Francisco. Founders League was named an official simulcast partner for Providence and will stream the entire event at 95 Chestnut, free of charge.
Brimming with founder stories you’ve never heard, fresh case studies and in-depth expert advice you can use immediately, the conference delivers advanced lessons in entrepreneurship.
Whether you’re new to Lean Startup methods or have been putting these practices to use in your organization, this event promises to educate and inform. The Lean Startup Conference brings together leaders from startups, Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and non-profit organizations to share lessons for building innovative lean organizations. More than 70 entrepreneurs will share their first-hand experiences, including:
- Marc Andreessen, co-founder and general partner at Andreessen Horowitz
- Kent Beck from Facebook, expert on product development, and a creator of Agile programming
- Cindy Alvarez, head of user experience and product design for Yammer (a Microsoft company)
- Steve Blank, serial entrepreneur, author, lecturer at Stanford
- Catherine Bracy, Code for America’s director of organizing and engagement
- Eric Ries, author of The Lean Startup
When & Where
The Founders League is where Rhode Island’s startup community comes together to make great things happen. We offer community, space and programming where entrepreneurs at all stages of development can find inspiration and support.
The Founders League was created through a partnership between Betaspring, the Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce, University of Rhode Island and Brown University.