This Lean Six Sigma training program is designed to train participants to be able to successfully solve complex business issues. Enroll today and develop the expertise to receive Green Belt Certification using the DMAIC concepts.
Class includes Six Sigma Overview:
- Define: Clearly articulate the current state.
- Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
- Analyze: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
- Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
- Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
It will be held at the Training Center at Lemley Campus, Lunch Provided. It is a four week course. Admission is $2,000 per Student. Includes 1 day of testing and Final Project submittal.
- Week 1: November 7th-10th, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Week 2: December 12th - 16th, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Week 3: January 23rd - 26th, 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Week 4: February 21st & 22nd, 8:00am - 4:30pm
Share with friends