We are glad to invite you to our upcoming 4 days LSSGB Bootcamp with 100% Money Back Guarantee.
4 Days of in-person Bootcamp
90 days access to globally approved material
3 Industry case studies and real world example
45 PDUs offered
IASSC exam fee included
100% Money Back Guarantee
About MSys Training:
We at MSys have formulated a unique core competency training program that takes all the advantages of training into consideration and provide the most cost-effective and in-depth training programs to corporates as well as individuals along with an internationally valid certification that will help you not only extend your knowledge
- 4 days of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Classroom
- IASSC® Accredited Course Material
- Mock Exams
- Access to Quality Management Webinars
- Industry based case studies to enhance learning
- IASSC/MSys Exam included
- Trainers’ Feedback, Preparation techniques and Notes
- 35 PDU’s Certificate
- 100% Guaranteed investment with MSys
- 24/7 customer support and Dedicated Learning Consultant
About the Course
MSys Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training program is designed and developed by Lean Six Sigma Experts to ensure that our participants pass the IASSC® Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam in the first attempt. Our Lead Instructors will give you an introduction to the tools, techniques and methodologies that will empower you to lead Lean Six Sigma projects.
Our Lead Instructor provides an in-depth knowledge of all aspects within the phases of six sigma tools, D-M-A-I-C and standard principles of Lean Management with real life applications on various industry used cases.
Why Choose MSys?
- Globally acclaimed instructors with over 15 years of Quality Management experience.
- 100% value for your money. We assure your success in PMP examination and if you don’t pass. We refund your money*(visit www.msystraining.com for more details)
- Define: Clearly, articulate the current state.
- Measure: Establish the magnitude of the problem.
- Analyze: Systematically establish the reasons for the problem.
- Improve: Determine and refine your solutions.
- Control: Put the right controls in to sustain the gains.
For individual or corporate training inquiries please contact Alex.Matthew@MSystraining.com or call us at 408-878-3078.