Lean Sales – Real world selling skills for start-ups - Darlington
Darlington, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lean Sales – Real world selling skills for start-ups
For small business owners and entrepreneurs alike the one skill-set that rules them all is selling. If you can’t build the “engine” of your business (a sales plan) and get it running (personal sales activity) your business is not going anywhere fast. This sales workshop has been specifically designed for those with limited experience or knowledge of the sales process and the art of selling. It is built from scratch just for entrepreneurs and small business owners like you.
"Don't make hope your business plan, It's not enough to want it, you have to work it!
- How to create customer archetypes so that you can target your activity
- How to target customers with engaging content and offers
- Use public relations to engage with customers
- Use blogging and content creation to raise your profile
- Create social media campaigns that convert “Likes” into customers
- Build email marketing content that isn’t SPAM
- Drive interactions and non-cash transactions on your website
- Understand how to partner with others to drive reciprocal business
- Using data to track your success
- Create a personal marketing plan
Other free workshops in our innovative StartUP series include:
Lean StartUp Workshops
- Lean StartUp Day1
- Lean StartUp Day 2
Winning Business Workshops
- Marketing on a budget of Zero!
- Lean Sales - Real world selling skills for start ups
- Perfect Personas - Influencing skills for Entrepreneurs
Teesside University Darlington Campus
StartUp @ Teesside
Our Start UP workshops have been created for the regions entrepreneurs and intrepreneurs. They will deliver the very best free to attend workshops to help you start and build a successful business.
With this brand new programme we have focused on those areas that have the most impact on your chances of success or failure and sought out the latest thinking and most innovative solutions available.
Through our European Union funding partners we are able to deliver these superb events to the region as free to attend workshops.
Spaces are limited so please book your events today.