Learning Format: Classroom
- Target Audience: Individuals contributors and team leaders and above
- Course Length: Three hours, 30 minutes
- Prerequisites: Attended a Continuous Improvement Innovative Workshop or by Invitation.
- Course Prep: No.
The course encourages the learner to think about the most effective use of time and resources. The participants will learn about:
- The 8 Wastes
- TAKT Time, Target Cycle Time, Line Balance
- Batch vs. Continuous Flow
- 5 S
Hands on simulation exercises included
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Making the most effective use of time.
- Understanding the most efficient use of equipment and materials.
- Proper distribution of manpower.
- Finding better ways of doing processes.
- Reduce the amount of waste in your area.
- Understand principles of LEAN manufacturing.
- Learn to capitalize on innovative ideas and suggestions.
- Introduce and maintain LEAN principles throughout your work area.
Primary Competency Developed
- Problem Solving
Secondary Competency Developed
- Decision Making
Date and Time
2E Room 108