Cost: $1,995/Person, Lunch included
$300 Early Bird discount available until October 15, 2016
Use discount code "earlybird"
Enrollment limited - 32 participants.
- Learn the Lean Material Management Roadmap, the step-by-step method for designing a material delivery system.
- Select the optimum material transport methodologies, from hand-delivery to AGVs
- Use Excel-based tools and templates to calculate Kanban quantities, and build a Plan For Every Part database.
- Design a material delivery route, based on the "water strider" system in use at Toyota.
- Enhance your professional development, with skills that you will use for the rest of your career.
- Tour the award-winning Toyota Material Handling plant, not once but twice.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event
The closest large airport is Indianapolis, and Columbus is an hour south by car. The Toyota factory is about 5 miles from downtown Columbus, so transportation to the plant will be needed.
What should I bring to the event?
Bring your laptop if you have one, although it's not required. You can bring your camera, but no photos are allowed on the factory floor during the tours. Business casual dress code. No safety shoes needed.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email us at email@example.com
When & Where
Leonardo Group Americas LLC
Leonardo Group Americas provides Lean workshops, online courses, enterprise-wide consulting, remote coaching, books, performance analytics, and simulation tools. Our client list includes some of the best known companies in the world, including, Toyota, John Deere, Ingersol Rand, and Boeing.