LEAN IT Foundation (Includes Certification Exam)
Transform The Way You Work
Over the past decade, advances in proven processes, technology and workflow transformations have contributed to a major shift in the workplace.
IT - the new frontier for the application of Lean Principles
Taking our LEAN IT certification workshop can help you master a new skill. LEAN IT – is a hot skill set that is growing in demand across several industries and it is a skill required to enable both the governance and management of IT assets for any World Class Organization whose focus today is on operating more efficiently.
Signature Courses. Personal Instruction. Small Class Sizes.
We specialize in “Putting Theory Into Practice”! Our workshops are designed to cater to a limited number of participants allowing our students to be fully immersed in Lean Management principles for IT.
The purpose of the Foundation qualification is to confirm that a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of Lean IT to support ANY Lean initiative within ANY organization in ANY Industry!
2 Day Workshop (16 Hours total) and Session Hours are 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Price includes your Certification Exam plus Participant/Student Book.
- Breakfast, Snacks and Lunch will be provided both days*
- Certification Exam voucher is provided Day 2 upon completion of class.
- The exam voucher is valid for three-months, non-transferable.
- Exam sessions are web-based and can be scheduled by candidates at their most convenient date and time.
Note: Students will take a Mock Exam during the workshop in preparation for Certification.
Examination consists of:
- 40 questions multiple-choice
- 60 minutes, closed-book
- 26 out of 40 to pass (65%)
- Web-based (one exam voucher is included)
*Please contact us to indicate any diet restrictions; we will do our best to meet your needs.
The target group for the Lean IT Foundation course is anyone involved in a value chain where IT is a supporting element. That means EVERYONE who pretty much uses and depends on technology will benefit from “Lean Thinking” and it must be included in EVERY IT professional’s learning path. We highly recommend this course to service desk analysts, process owners, team leads and supervisors, department managers and CIOs. Every learner will benefit from a deeper understanding of how to assess business processes to identify and eliminate waste. So whether you are a:
- CEO, CIO or Business Owner
- Business Operations Manager
- Business Process Owner
- Service Manager - Retail, Hospitality, Medical, Government; etc.
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Manager
- Team Lead
- IT Specialist
- Project Manager
- General Office Worker
- Person who is interested in Professional Career Development / Continuing Education
- College Student
- Person seeking a Job/Employment Opportunities
- Person looking to Enhance Your Resume
This class is for you!
What You Will Learn:
Upon completion of our training and the examination related to this qualification, the successful candidate will be familiar with the principles of the Lean philosophy and in particular with the application of this philosophy within any Company in any Industry. By the end of the course you will be familiar with the concept of Lean, such as:
- The principles underlying the Lean philosophy.
- The importance of understanding and delivering customer value.
- The way Lean looks at processes and the waste within them.
- How to measure performance and the key determinants of performance.
- What the organizational requirements are when implementing Lean, including the use of visual management tools.
- The DMAIC problem-solving model.
- Which behaviour and attitude is necessary for Lean to be successful within an IT organization.
- How these Lean principles can be applied within an organization.
How You Will Benefit:
Is this workshop for people who work in any ndustry?
Yes! LEAN IT is a philosophy that can be applied within Any Company within ANY Industry.
What is the refund policy?
Our workshops are designed to cater to a limited number of participants. Substitutions may be made at any time prior to the start of the workshop. However, if you must cancel a workshop registration, all cancellations must be notified by email and refunds will be provided according to the following schedule:
- More than 30 days prior = 100% of course fee
- 15-29 days prior = 50% of course fee
- Less than 15 days = no refund
Are there any specific attire requirements?
Participants are advised to adhere to attire that is Business Professional or Business Casual.
We look forward to having you join us!