Lean Branding Bootcamp
Thursday, December 19, 2013 from 5:30 PM to 9:30 PM (CST)
Tired of Pitching to Build Traction for Your Brand?
Do you need more traction and want to grow your company? Are you tired of pitching and could use more sales, but don't like sounding like a salesperson? Do you want to create a memorable brand that stands out and gets more engagement from your biggest fans? Do you want your ideas to catch on, and be shared on social media or covered in the press?
This one-night boot camp includes three one-hour sessions to help your company grow by increasing traction, engagement, and sales by creating the right message, content strategy, and marketing campaigns for the right customers.
Who should attend?
If you're an entrepreneur, visionary employee, social innovator or other creative who wants to get traction for your bold company or idea, this workshop is for you.
- Session 1: Find the right audience by creating targeted customer personas (avoid wasting time and money on the wrong people).
- Session 2: Connect with your best customers and build traction through storytelling (stop sounding like a sales pitch and build your following).
- Session 3: Create branded messages for strategic campaigns to 10x your engagement, sales, and loyalty (attract the right fans, press and investors).
- Wrap up, Q&A, and Close out.
You'll walk away with:
- Step-by-step, hands-on instructions to grow your brand
- Actionable feedback and strategies to get more customers
- A customized one-page customer persona
- A customized one-page founder persona
- Three different brand or founder stories to use in promo videos, "about" pages or marketing campaign
- One-page branding plan to use the build-measure-learn process with your team
- Bonus 30-minute coaching session ($250 value) scheduled after the class to make sure you use what you learned to grow your company
- Free food and beverages (dinner is included)
THE 100% "HYPE-FREE" GUARANTEE
Instructors are active leaders in Austin's Lean Startup community. We're here to make sure you succeed.
Your investment is protected by a 100% "hype-free" moneyback guarantee. If you feel at any time that you didn't get value out of the boot camp or your follow-up branding breakthrough coaching session, we'll give you 100% of your money back. Guaranteed.
Dee Copeland Patience
Founder of LeanBranding.org, Creator of the Lean Branding Canvas™ and Co-Creator of Launching Lean.
Founder of Core Media and co-creator of Launching Lean.
Founder of Leap for Mankind and host of Austin's Lean UX Meetup.
RECENT MEETUP PRESENTATIONS
Lean Startup Circle (hosted by Ash Maurya and Emiliano Villarreal)
Lean UX Austin (hosted by Travis McCutcheon)
Check-in begins at 5:30pm
- Cancellations received by Saturday, December 14, 2013 will be issued a full refund less Eventbrite processing and handling fees. All cancellations must be received in writing or by email.
- No refund will be given for cancellation requests received after December 14, 2013.
- Substitutions from the same company are welcome at no additional fee. If a substitution is necessary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time or bring a written statement/email from the person who will not be attending to the on-site check in. This will help simplify the transfer process and expedite registration.
- No-shows are liable for the entire bootcamp fee.
When & Where
Dee Copeland Patience
Dee Copeland Patience, Founder of LeanBranding.org and creator of the Lean Branding Canvas™