Actions and Detail Panel
Leading with a Shared Vision
Thu, Aug 3, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Aug 4, 2017, 4:30 PM PDT
This interactive experience invites participants to assess their current state of physician and executive engagement, learn new tools, create a detailed road map to engage stakeholders and develop new strategies to navigate adaptive change.
Senior executives, executive teams, physicians and physician leaders who are leading organizational change will learn to identify foundational elements of successful engagement for change, recognize the unique attributes and values of physician stakeholders, evaluate the current state of engagement at their organizations, develop a pathway to successfully lead physicians through change, and learn principles and tools for creating relationships and structures to support engaging behaviors.
- Interaction with Virginia Mason leaders who have expertise in engagement
- Tools and hands-on exercises for understanding participants’ current state of physician and leader engagement and a method to lead stakeholders in change
- Case studies that demonstrate how Virginia Mason created and embedded structures to sustain physician and leadership engagement in change
Participants will leave the workshop with an understanding of their current state of physician and leader engagement, new strategies to navigate adaptive changes, an ability to use tools to support team engagement and a road map to engage stakeholders in change.
Virginia Mason Medical Center is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP15905 for 16 continuing education contact hours.