Leading Well Learning Retreat - Florida - January 24-27, 2017
JOIN US . . .
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for how you lead.
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
- Leading Well: What is my vision?
- Forming Leadership in Context
- Building Great Teams That Get Results
- Living into God's Preferred Future: A Spirit-driven Approach to Strategic Planning
- Embracing Conflict as Opportunity
- I-Opt Advance Leadership Report
- Technology Tools for Ministry
- Leadership Formation Plan
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Diaconal ministers and program staff who work with paid and volunteer team members.
- Diaconal and health ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
LEADING WELL FACILITATORS
COSTS | WHAT'S INCLUDED?
$0 for individual registration (Siebert Grant recipient - double occupancy)
* Residence Inn, Marriott, Boca Raton, FL
525 NW 77th Street, Boca Raton, Florida 33487 USA
Map and information
Special "Leading Well" Rate: $149/night - Studio
Special Rate expires on Friday, December 30, 2016.
For those staying at the Duncan Center:
For Early Arrival or Late Departure, please make arrangements directly with Duncan Center, (561) 496-4130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.