Leading Well Learning Retreat - Arizona - November 15-18, 2016
JOIN US . . .
- Refine your capacity to work effectively with staff and volunteers.
- Explore your gifts, strengths and values, and their implications for how you lead.
- Practice what it means for you to live and lead well.
- Learn ways to interpret your ministry context.
- Take time for worship, prayer, rest and fellowship.
- Leading Well: What is my vision?
- Forming Leadership in Context
- Building Great Teams That Get Results
- Living into God's Preferred Future: A Spirit-driven Approach to Strategic Planning
- Embracing Conflict as Opportunity
- I-Opt Advance Leadership Report
- Technology Tools for Ministry
- Leadership Formation Plan
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS EXPERIENCE?
- Pastors who lead a ministry staff team.
- Diaconal ministers and program staff who work with paid and volunteer team members.
- Diaconal and health ministers serving congregations to support wellness ministry initiatives.
- Those who are newly called to lead a ministry team and are interested in sharpening their leadership skills.
- Judicatory leaders seeking to support congregations in developing healthy cultures and systems.
LEADING WELL FACILITATORS
COSTS | WHAT'S INCLUDED?
$0 for individual registration (Siebert Grant recipient - double occupancy)
* CAREFREE RESORT & CONFERENCE CENTER (Less than 2 miles)
37220 Mule Train Rd, Carefree, AZ 85377 US
Special Leading Well Rate: $149/night - double queen room
Register through Spirit in the Desert - (480) 488-5218]
Local Shuttle Info: complimentary shuttle within a 3 mile radius.
* SLEEP INN (12.3 miles)
7575 E Redfield Road Suite 213 | Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Special Leading Well Rate: $129/night - 2 doubles or king bed
Contact Heidi Hayworth - 623-521-5422; firstname.lastname@example.org