Leading through Conflict for the Quality Professional
Leading through Conflict will inspire you to a new way to define conflict, to explore and appreciate the value that comes from conflict, and to see the potential that cross-generational dialogues can offer you in the workplace, in the community, and to your family.
Build your own roadmap that will lead you through conflict
- Well researched, highly interactive, 1 ½ day workshop/retreat
- Immersive training and practice of skills for better dialogue, enhanced team capacity, and innovation
- Learn how to overcome stereotypes
- Discover the best personal skills to have for proactively dealing with ongoing conflicts
- Change your perspective on how productive conflict can be
For more information go to http://asqhdandl.org/ltc.html
REGISTRATION DEADLINE May 30, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: Course Registration fee is in US dollars!