Leading through Conflict: A Retreat Workshop
Leading through Conflict will inspire you to a new way to define conflict, to explore and appreciate the value that comes from conflict, and to see the potential that cross-generational dialogues can offer you in the workplace, in the community, and to your family.
Build your own roadmap that will lead you through conflict – as an individual and a team member
- Well researched, highly interactive, 1 ½ day workshop/retreat
- Immersive training and practice of skills for better dialogue, enhanced team capacity, and innovation
- Learn how to overcome generational stereotypes and team conflicts
- Discover the best personal skills to have for proactively dealing with ongoing conflicts
- Change your perspective on how productive conflict can be
Deepening the Practice. As a special benefit we offer 10 slots in our “Deepening The Practice” session to directly follow the retreat on the second afternoon. For a small additional fee you will have the opportunity to:
- Further customize your personal roadmap for leading through conflict
- Plan how to deepen your own practice after you leave the retreat
- Leverage one-on-one coaching with Carolann and Marilyn
For more information go to http://asqhdandl.org/ltc.html
REGISTRATION DEADLINE DECEMBER 30, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: Course Registration fee is in US dollars!