Actions and Detail Panel
Leading the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.0 Workshop - Boston, March 2016
Wed, Mar 9, 2016, 9:00 AM – Thu, Mar 10, 2016, 5:00 PM EST
Attend this Leading SAFe workshop to become a certified SAFe® 4.0 Agilist. In the workshop you will learn what are the key aspects of the Scaled Agile Framework that make it such a good fit for the mainstream enterprise struggling to scale agile beyond the team level.
This is a 4.0 based Leading SAFe class where you will learn about the new SAFe 4.0 improvements -
- 4-level vs 3-level Big Picture
- The new Value Stream level with Solution, Solution Context, Solution Intent, Customer as well as more guidance for cross-ART collaboration.
- How to support both Software and Systems Development
- Kanban at all levels
- Updated to the Requirements Model - Capabilities, Enablers.
- The Foundations Layer
- The Configurable Spanning Palette
Your Trainer - Yuval Yeret, Scaled Agile Thought Leader, SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant (SPC4)
Yuval is a senior enterprise agility coach at AgileSparks, an international lean agile consulting company with offices in Boston, Israel, India. He is leading several strategic long-term scaled lean/agile initiatives in large enterprises such as Siemens, HP, Amdocs, Informatica, Intel, CyberArk among others. Yuval is a big believer in pragmatic, best-of-breed solution design, taking the best from each approach. He is a recipient of the Brickell Key Award for Lean Kanban community excellence. He is the author of “Holy Land Kanban” based on his thinking and writing at yuvalyeret.com.
Learn To Lead The Lean Agile Enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles behind SAFe® - Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Explain and evangelize the use of SAFe® in appropriate contexts.
- Explain the SAFe® Big Picture to others
- Explain the key aspects of the latest SAFe® version- Agile Release Trains, Program Increments (PIs), Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Agile Architecture, Epics/Features/Stories, ScrumXP Teams, Scaling Leadership, and more.
- Map the roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level to real world organizations
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDU's toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute).
How do I get certified as a SAFe 4.0 Agilist?
- First, you need to have 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Then, Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
- (Certification Fees to take the exam one time are included)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Yuval Yeret at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857-218-9585 with any question you have about the content or logistics
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 15 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or apply your ticket towards a future workshop.