Leaders of technical people have their hands full:
- Do more with less
- Hire and retain top talent
- Innovate to move the business forward
BlessingWhite's 2013 research has confirmed that these are just some of the top challenges that leaders of technical people face on the job. In addition, technical leaders are often promoted because of their expert ability. But they have unique needs and talents that can make leading a struggle, especially in a matrixed environment.
Join us for an Open-Session of Leading Technical People+. This new continuous learning approach was designed specifically with the needs and preferences of today's and tomorrow's leaders of technical talent in mind. Learn simple, yet elegant models, apply learning to real situations being faced on the job, and receive tactical tools and strategies that appeal to technical audiences.
Location: Hosted by Disney Consumer Products
- Day 1: October 13th (8:30 am - 5:00 pm)
- Day 2: October 14th (8:30 am - 2:00 pm)
Cost: $650/person (includes breakfast and afternoon snack)
- Foundations of Leadership: Needs of Technical People, Engagement Model, Building Trust, Core Communication Skills, Communication Strategy
- Setting Goals
- Delegating Responsibility
- Giving Feedback
What people are saying about Leading Technical People+:
"The program is just the right mix of learning, practical engagement, and peer discussion"
"This group was more consistently engaged than any other training program I've seen"
"The new activities are brilliant and the content covered is exactly right"