Actions and Detail Panel
Leading SAFe 4.0 with SAFe Agilist Certification (Israel)
Wed, May 24, 2017, 12:00 AM – Thu, May 25, 2017, 11:59 PM IDT
Attend this Leading SAFe workshop to become a Certified SAFe® 4.0 Agilist. In the workshop you will learn what are the key aspects of the Scaled Agile Framework that make it such a good fit for the mainstream enterprise struggling to scale agile beyond the team level.
This is a 4.0 based Leading SAFe class where you will learn about the new SAFe 4.0 improvements –
- 4-level vs 3-level Big Picture
- The new Value Stream level with Solution, Solution Context, Solution Intent, Customer as well as more guidance for cross-ART collaboration.
- How to support both Software and Systems Development
- Kanban at all levels
- Updated to the Requirements Model – Capabilities, Enablers.
- The Foundations Layer
- The Configurable Spanning Palette
Your Trainer – Yael Rabinovich SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant (SPC4)
Yael has been in the IS/IT world since 1994, serving in a wide range of positions including: Professional Services Project Manager, Product Manager and finally Release Manager.
As a Release Manager she took leadership promoting the Agile practices in order to improve R&D delivery capabilities.
Since 2009 Yael has been assisting organizations in the process of adopting Agile methods and mindset. With close attention to details along the journey Yael helps the organization choose at each step the relevant practices and approaches that will lead to effective and happy teams. Yael is a practicing Certified Scrum Master since 2008 and Certified Product Owner since 2009.
How previous participants describe AgileSparks Scaled Agile Framework Training:
“Presenter was very good – knowledgeable and articulated, created good energy and engagement.”
“Great balance between theory and practice.”
“The trainer was well versed with the materials and brought in real life examples.”
“Was very informative and interesting. Good combination of lectures and practice.”
“We didn’t shy away from tough questions. We allocated enough time to tackle them and provided answers grounded in both the SAFe theory and real life practice in the field”
Learn To Lead The Lean Agile Enterprise using the Scaled Agile Framework
After this course you will be able to:
- Explain the principles behind SAFe® – Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow.
- Explain and evangelize the use of SAFe® in appropriate contexts.
- Explain the SAFe® Big Picture to others
- Explain the key aspects of the latest SAFe® version- Agile Release Trains, Program Increments (PIs), Release Train Engineers (RTEs), Agile Architecture, Epics/Features/Stories, ScrumXP Teams, Scaling Leadership, and more.
- Map the roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level to real world organizations
- Execute coordinated releases across a program
- Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
- Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile Values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDU’s toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute).
How do I get certified as a SAFe 4.0 Agilist?
- First, you need to have 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Then, Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
- (Certification Fees to take the exam one time are included)
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any question you have about the content or logistics.
What is the cancellation policy?
Up until 15 days before the event you can cancel at no charge. Afterwards you can either get a 50% refund or the option to apply your ticket towards a future workshop.
- The course will open only if a sufficient number of participants is reached.
- AgileSparks reserves the right to cancel the course up to 5 business days before it