Actions and Detail Panel
Leading SAFe® 4.0 Training - Honolulu
Mon, Aug 28, 2017, 9:00 AM – Tue, Aug 29, 2017, 5:00 PM HST
In this two-day course, attendees will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® 4.0 and its underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow. This course will enable you to leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the Framework support Lean-Agile Programs, Scaling Agile, Lean-Agile Program Portfolio Management, and Scaling Leadership. Whether at the team, program or portfolio level, attendees will be able to explain and implement the practices necessary to achieve business and technical alignment and consistent, sustainable delivery of value.
SAFe® is a registered trademark of Scaled Agile, Inc.
This course is available in the following formats:
- Publicly, across the United States
- Privately, on-site for your organization
Please contact us to inquire about scheduling this course for your organization.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Apply lean, Agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and product quality.
- Understand how to leverage the Scaled Agile Framework to implement and scale a consistent Agile approach across multiple teams, departments and programs.
- Maintain consistent alignment and sustainable delivery of business strategy from the top of the organization down to the development and delivery teams, managing the delivery plan approach at the Portfolio, Program and Team levels.
- Understand the roles and related skills necessary to scale Agile across the enterprise and how each of these roles work together to create a cohesive delivery strategy that maximizes delivery efficiency and overall product value.
- Gain valuable insights into the leadership skills that are most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, then learn how to apply these proven practices in your unique organization.
This course (and certification program) is designed for leaders, managers, and change agents that are responsible for leading a Lean|Agile transformation based on the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
There are no required prerequisites for this course, however participants may find the following experience useful before attending the class:
- Introduction to Agile, or equivalent knowledge
- Agile Bootcamp, or hands-on Agile experience
The following individuals may be interested in this course:
- Managers, Directors & VPs
- Program & Project Managers
- Enterprise Architects
- Release Managers
- and more...