Learn to lead an enterprise Agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, while preparing for your SAFe certification.
Scale Agile Across Multiple Teams or the Enterprise
For years now, Agile teams have been able to develop higher-quality software at a faster rate by utilizing techniques that help them respond to change. This works great in smaller organizations where individual teams can focus on individual pieces of software, but it can be hard to scale these benefits across a portfolio of products because different teams are focused solely on their own goals. This misalignment of team, program and portfolio is often the obstacle that keeps organizations from fully harnessing the power of Agile.
Defining an overall organizational portfolio vision and aligning each team's goals can help you further enhance the value of Agile practices. Through Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow, this SAFe certification course will show you how to create longer programs, called Agile Release Trains, where groups of Agile teams work together to optimize quality and velocity to deliver even greater value for their stakeholders.
What is the Scaled Agile Framework?
The Scaled Agile Framework (or SAFe) is a guide to aligning Agile development throughout an organization. Most organizations focus their Agile development efforts at the team level, first starting with a pilot team and later transitioning individual teams one at a time. Unfortunately, this method fails to fully integrate each team's efforts with the larger stakeholder need. The Scaled Agile Framework gives you proven techniques to align these teams to work at the larger program level, and ultimately how to align multiple programs into a portfolio that maximizes shareholder value.
Attending this class and passing the qualifying exam will earn you the SAFe Agilist (SA) certification. This certification will prove that you have the knowledge necessary to lead the adoption of a SAFe implementation.
In this SAFe Certification Course You will learn:
- How to lead an enterprise Agile transformation
- To apply Lean thinking techniques at the Team, Program and Portfolio levels
- To apply Lean, Agile and Product Development Flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and quality
- How to infuse Agile into your entire organization – not just your IT department
- How to create Agile Release Trains that align the efforts of Agile and non-Agile teams to create greater stakeholder value
- To encourage collaboration across all the layers of your organization to enable teams to deliver complex cross-functional features in 10-12 week increment
- To improve the communication and focus of your organization’s Agile implementation
Become a Certified Scaled Agile Framework Agilist
The Leading Scaled Agile Framework course is your first step towards earning your Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) certification. Other pre-requisites include more than five years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management as well as experience in Scrum. Upon taking the two-day Scaled Agile Framework Course, you are eligible to complete the SAFe certification exam to earn your SAFe Agilist (SA) certification. The cost of the exam is included in your course tuition. SAFe certification exam questions center around:
- Lean Thinking
- Agile Development principles
- SAFe ScrumXP
- Agile Release Trains
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Agile Architecture
- Scaling Leadership
As more and more organizations look to scale Agile, be one of the select group of professionals who have a SAFe certification to back-up their hands-on experience.