Actions and Detail Panel
Leading SAFe 4.0 Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA) - Spring Special!
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM EDT
Leading SAFe® 4.0: Leading the Lean-Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework® – 2 Days
Certification: SAFe Agilist (SA)
This course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of SAFe. You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework
- Embracing Lean and Agile values
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing the Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and releasing value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Leading the Lean-Agile enterprise
The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
About the SAFe® Agilist Certification
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). The SAFe Agilist certification program is for executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean-Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise. It validates their knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context so they can lead the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework.
SAFe® Certification Kit
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Agilist certificate
- One year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Agilist branding kit with the SA certification mark
What You Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbooks
- Eligibility to take the SAFe Agilist exam
- One-year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- SAFe Agilist (SA) attendance certificate upon request
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications.
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Meet Your Instructor:
Camille Spruill SPC4, SA, SSM, CSM, CSP, PMP, CBAP
Camille is an Enterprise Agile Transformation Consultant, Coach and Trainer, who provides education and direction to organizations on their agile journeys. She is the Founder and Chief Agile Consultant of ezTagile. She has held pivotal roles throughout her career, including establishing and managing an Agile Program Management Office and a Business Analysis Center of Excellence. She has a wealth of hands-on agile experience—in a wide array of industries and fortune 500 companies—which spans national and global clients.