Actions and Detail Panel
Leading a Team
Wed, October 18, 2017, 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM BST
Managers at all levels can approach situations differently, whether it is a case of problem-solving, handling people, or participating in a meeting. But which way is right? Which approach or style fires up your people, and which turns them off? This fast-moving High Impact Session will give you some real insights into how you prefer to operate - and whether you’re right!
What the programme covers
* What affects your style?
* Just how good are you at involving people?
* Your preferred style – when to use it
* How easy is it for you to adapt?
* ……… and when should you!
* Leading through coaching
* What sort of a team player are you?
* … and how does that fit in to the rest of your team!
* Using this to get the most from meetings
* ….. and to put together the ideal task groups