Discover your leadership strengths and develop a plan for success!
Leaders who are confident in their abilities are often seen as promotable and put on a fast track to success. But how does one become a confident leader? It all starts with self-discovery. Knowing your key strengths and recognizing behaviors that can derail your career can certainly help you build confidence as a leader. It’s a path to self-discovery and unlocking your own leadership potential. Come find out more about your strengths and how to put a plan in place to ensure you stay on the fast track to success in our one day workshop.
- Identify the characteristics of a successful leader.
- Understand your role as a “leader” and “manager.”
- Reflect on your strengths and areas for development.
- Identify your key developmental experiences.
- Identify the skills and benefits of a coaching mindset when developing others.
- Create an action plan for your own development.
- Welcome and Pre Assessment
- Role as a Leader
- Leadership and Management
- Career Derailers
- Developing Self
- Developing Others
- Action Planning
- Post Assessment