Actions and Detail Panel
Leadership Skills Course Manchester
Tue, June 20, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM BST
MLP Train Leaders Who Want To Be Great Leaders
If you want to be A Great Leader then this is for you.
A great leader attracts great people and knows how to hold them together with motivation.
On this Leadership Course will discover how to
- Become a true Leader of your team
- Understand the Motivation Formula
- Develop exceptional people
- Inspire them to Higher Achievement
- Move from Manager to Inspirational Leader
- Be the Leader that gets results and
- Be the leader people choose to follow
If you want to be a great leader then why not join us on the next one day course at The Bolholt Country Parl Hotel Bury BL8 1PU
One Day Management Leadership Skills Course in Bury Manchester
This course will help you develop your leadership style and effectiveness, examining leadership from these perspectives:
Yours - understanding and developing the skills and characteristics you have and how you use them.
Your team’s - how team members may perceive you and the effect you have on them and they on you.
How your leadership impacts on the organisation as a whole. Discover how to drive the organisational vision?
Understanding leadership is finding a working balance between these three potentially conflicting perspectives and becoming flexible in your leadership approach to be able to meet the changing needs, both inside your business and wider in society.
What are you and the people you lead truly capable of?
Do you want them always be the same or do you want to influence their development to support the leader’s vision?
This Management Leadership Skills course will allow you to explore what you and the people you lead are truly capable of and help you develop practical strategies to build upon your leadership character.
Management Leadership Skills course content:
- What is leadership?
- What is management?
- Role reflection exercise – management or leadership tasks
- The leadership role model
- What kind of leader are you?
- The 6 Functions of a leader - levels of authority and responsibility to deliver
- The essential skills of leadership
- Character traits and attitude of leadership
- John Adair’s Action Centred Leadership – Task, Team, and Individual needs
- Leadership Practices inventory
- Knowing and developing your style of leadership
- Leadership Styles
- Continuum of leadership styles
- Contingency Theory
- Stages of Team Development and the role of the leader
- Understanding and using empowerment
- The role of leadership in your organisation
- Your contribution to leadership
- Perception of leadership
- Personal action planning