Registration will close on January 24th to ensure participants recieve a copy of the book in time to prepare for the session.
You must register for additional Book Study sessions separately, this registration form is only for "Influencer".
The CCRESA will convene six Books Studies this year with topics pertaining to aspects of leadership such as communications, building positive and trusting relationships, motivation, decision-making, and organizational and personal change. The six books that we will be studying and dates that we will meet are as follows:
- Sept. 14: Tony Wagner & Ted Dintermisth; Most Likely to Succeed:Preparing Our Kids for the Innovation Era
- Nov. 2: Linda Darling-Hammond & Robert Rothman; Teaching in a Flat World
- Dec. 7: Michael Fullan; The Principal: Three Keys to Maximizing Impact (Date Change)
- Jan. 6: Daniel Pink; Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us
- Feb. 24: Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler; Influencer: The Power to Change Anything
- Mar. 8: Chip Heath & Dan Heath; Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work
Each book study will be open to 20 participants who can, but need not, sign up for all six sessions. The sessions will include detailed discussions of the books as well as provide time for participants to discuss implications for their organizations and for them personally. Participants will leave with some specific action steps to which they will commit to take to improve their effectiveness as a leader.
"Influencer: The Power to Change Anything" by Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
When & Where
Central Carolina RESA
In order to register for a session during the 2016-2017 school year, you must be a full time employee of a Member School District. If you do not meet this requirement please contact your Superintendent or the CCRESA for special permission.
Break service will be provided at all sessions. Lunch will be provided for participants during all-day sessions, 9:00am-4:00pm.