Actions and Detail Panel
Leadership & Management - how to get more from your business
Thu 19 October 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 BST
Are you looking for more from your business - then this workshop is for you.
You started your business for many different reasons but as time goes by, day-to-day activity takes over and although you know you need to spend more time working on your business and less time working in it, how do you break out of the cycle?
This is a key challenge, which for many business owners remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry;
- your customers ask to deal with you personally;
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell;
- and you are your company's best sales person;
- nothing happens unless you do it.
This Workshop is an interactive, sleeves-rolled-up session, dedicated to getting you back on track
- How to identify the critical performance areas that we need to measure
- To align business activities to the vision and strategy of the business
- To improve internal and external communications
- To monitor business performance against strategic goals
- Understand how to:
- Communicate your business strategy in terms of performance measures
- Know what’s going on inside the business before it causes you a problem
- See a balanced view of long and short term objectives
Please see below feedback from previous workshop attendees.
"Really simple to understand, I've taken away some fairly chunky tasks that we need to address. Would be happy to recommend the seminar to others. I was particularly happy that the info applied to even people at my level, i.e. Sole traders. Both BD presenters worked well together to deliver the message. Was interested to hear more detail about the funding available and how to access that. A really useful session away from the office. Thanks very much."
"Really well presented and extremely interesting - I would happily recommend attending these workshops."
"Clear and insightful, offering a lot of food for thought and a surprising dose of practical information that can be implemented immediately. Thank you."
"I thought today was excellent. The workshop really made things clear in my head as to where I thought I could go and to now where I now know I can go with a part of my business. Your presentation was succinct ( which I liked, no boring bits ! ) and the fact that you drew in a few other members of your team really kept everything fresh. Plus the fact that you had good numbers at the seminar so it created a buzz."
“The thought process that you suggested was simple and useful. It helped us to think through what we are doing and what we should be doing. Many thanks”.
“Very thought-provoking. Was pleased that we were already doing many of the activities discussed but know where we have gaps that need to be considered and actioned.”